Here are my free early music transcriptions. I always publish three versions of the same piece: the original facsimile, my transcription and my transcription’s source file (.mus, Finale 2011) — so you can easily listen to the music (midi) and make changes in the scores if you wish so (for this you need the Finale program, of course).
Feel free to download. I hope you enjoy them!
Please click here for more information on my early music transcriptions.
17th century music
18th century music
Recorder (Flute) & Basso continuo:
Music scores from Cancionero de la Colombina
Pieces a 3:
Music scores from Harmonice Musices Odhecaton A
You don’t know which instruments to use for this music? Click here.
Pieces a 3:
- Agricola — Crions nouel: Facsimile (907), My transcription (987), Finale 2011 (676)
- Agricola — Jay bien abuer: Facsimile (828), My transcription (885), Finale 2011 (635)
- Agricola — Leure e venue: Facsimile (860), My transcription (921), Finale 2011 (660)
- Agricola — Lhome banni: Facsimile (851), My transcription (988), Finale 2011 (634)
- Agricola — Si vedero: Facsimile (854), My transcription (917), Finale 2011 (687)
- Tinctoris — Helas: Facsimile (869), My transcription (1057), Finale 2011 (656)
Pieces a 4:
- Anonymous — De tous biens playne: Facsimile (912), My transcription (907), Finale 2011 (642)
- Busnoys — Jay pris amours : Facsimile (854), My transcription (1201), Finale 2011 (593)
I’m spending many hours a day practicing the recorder and working on the music editing is an extra — but pleasant — effort.
So if you are enjoying my free music scores — please consider donating any amount you like and help me to earn a little money for my work.