I’m a recorder player. I’m lost, but I’m looking.
In Early Music I most adore counterpoint around 1500, 16th c. diminutions, French baroque and Bach.
I’m keen to learn recorder voicing in the near future.
I like to transcribe early music pieces from original facsimiles or manuscripts.
- 2021: Master studies at ESMUC in Barcelona with Pedro Memelsdorff
- 2019: cofounded the early music ensemble The Imperfect Pearl.
- 2018: won the First Prize at the International Early Music Competition in Gijón with Vox Tremula.
- 2016: 1st recording: my arrangement of Bach’s cello suite Nr. 5 for recorder & basso continuo.
- 2012: cofounded recorder consort Vox Tremula.
- 2011-2015: studied at Conservatorio Superior de Música Manuel Castillo de Sevilla. Thank you to Vicente Parrilla & Bárbara Sela (recorder, consort and chamber music), to Ventura Rico & Juan Carlos Rivera (chamber music), to Andrés Cea (acoustics, harmony and historical performance) and to Alejandro Casal for being my weekly accompanist.
- Masterclasses with: Dan Laurin, Fernando Paz, Michael Schneider, Wilbert Hazelzet.
- 1994: I started playing the recorder. A big thank you! to Eva Morsbach, my first teacher.